Monday 27 January 2014

Thank you





Today I have used the little Claire stamp Cherish, hugs, and Dream stamp set this is one of my favourites and the florish from the Butterfly florish set.First I made my background with a brayer adding distress inks faded Jeans to the top and bottom and tumbled glass through the middle. Stamped the flower image at the bottom with versafine onyx black, once dry I added more ink by painting with distress ink onto the centre of flowers, then finished by adding a white detail around some of the stamped area.
Keeping with  the blue tones I embossed my backing paper and used the plain blue card to make flower embellishments, and for mounting the image and the strip through the middle of the card


I wish to enter my card into the Little Claire challenge for January .

Thanks for stopping by
Lynn

1 comment:

  1. Lynn this is beautiful sweetie !! Great take on our sketch and love the blue colour tones !! Thanks so much for joining us this month at Little Claires !!

    hugs Diane xx

    ReplyDelete