Sunday 12 January 2014

Lazy Afternoon




Love this stamp bought it just before Christmas and it fits perfectly inside the heart of my Clarity stencil.I started with some text paper from my Beach Bliss pad, positioned my stamp in the heart , then used distress ink to create my stencil design around the heart.

To make my card I used:
papers from Lilly of the valley
Heart Stencil from Clarity
Distress inks Walnut brown, mustard seed, and dried marigold
Stamp from Lilly of the valley Lazy Afternoon.



3 comments:

  1. Lovely card Lynn, what a great technique too. Thanks so much for joining us this week at Sketch Saturday! ~Deb

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty, and I love how you flipped the sketch! Thanks for playing along at Sketch Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your comments I hope to continue with entering sketch Saturday.

      Delete