Thursday 30 January 2014

Lynn - Sketch 294



Happy Everything
Really enjoying these sketches, this week I used some papers that I've had for some time felt like using some bright colours to brighten the day as the weather has been so dull lately. I used my circle punch and a button stamps to make my embellishments, then mounted the sentiment on black card and fixed in place with sticky fix pads. 
The image was coloured with promarkers and edged with walnut stain distress ink, then placed on a black square mount.
I was to enter this card in this weeks 'Sketch Saturday'.

 Looking forward to another sketch next week, thanks for stopping by 
Lynn

1 comment:

  1. What a great card, it's a lovely image, also love the papers you've used! Thanks for joining us at Sketch Saturday!
    ;-) Alex H.

    ReplyDelete