Tuesday 21 January 2014

Just for you


Found a cute design in my stamp stash for this weeks challenge by folding the front of the card back I then arranged my sketch adding dimension. Stamped then used my watercolor pencils to paint my image this week, and used my Lilly of the valley papers to line the inside and front of the card adding a sentiment tag and ribbon to the top right corner.
Thanks for stopping by
Lynn                                


                                                                                                   
                                                                                                           

2 comments:

  1. What a great take on the sketch! Lovely card and colours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great take on the sketch Lynn - so creative. Thanks so much for joining us this week at Sketch Saturday! ~Deb

    ReplyDelete