Tuesday 26 August 2014

My diary using the Faux leather technique


Here is my attempt at Faux Leather for my diary cover the technique was much easier than I expected I have linked in the video from You Tube if you want to have a go. You will have lots of book covers drying away before you know it!Here is the link below to watch Sheena demonstrating how to make the Faux leather.



My idea of making a diary was started off by making a notebook at one of the workshops with Paula at Whichcraft Doncaster. It inspired me to go and make a diary with some Graphic 45 papers which I have had tucked away for some time in my craft stash. 
The papers worked well as you can see in the photo there was even enough paper for covering the tags too. 

Unfortunately  I cannot buy the papers in 6x6  they only come in 12x12 so only good for a larger book but I have found some lovely papers at Whichcraft so I'm going to have a go with those, so until then I hope you enjoyed taking a look at my work and thanks for stopping by.

Lynn 
 




No comments:

Post a Comment