Tuesday 11 February 2014

Sketch # 296



For my card I have used
6x6 white blank card
red and spotty papers
cut out stamped image of bear
Red button

This week I cut out a rectangle shape from the centre of the spotty card before placing it on top of the red card. This made the main part of the sketch I went  around the red card with a white gel pen to form stitches liked this  look, I was going to use my sewing machine but it did not like sewing on card so I went back to using a pen.
After colouring my bear I cut around the outside leaving some white card showing to make the image pop out. Her arm looked a little lost up in the air so I added a sentiment flag for attaching it to her paw.

To finish I made the tag on the sketch with my red, and spotty card placing some hessian underneath then placing a small button on top .


I wish to enter my card in the Sketch Saturday challenge
#296
Thank you for stopping by be back soon
Lynn

2 comments:

  1. Sweet card Lynn, really cute image. Thanks so much for joining us at Sketch Saturday this week! ~Deb

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute! I like the faux stitching! Thanks so much for joining us at Sketch Saturday!!

    ReplyDelete