Sunday 16 February 2014

Clarity challenge love and romance


When my club stamp came this month and I saw you had a challenge for love and romance I thought I should have a go . I'm quite new to Clarity and still building up my collection of stamps but I am getting more adventurous at giving new techniques a try.
To make my background I stamped randomly with the stamp in my hand using a distress ink fired brick I held the stamp in my hand to do this rather than on my stamping block as I wanted to see the stamp but not too bold, and fading out in places.Taking my Clarity  heart mask  I inked  through the mask in between the stamps I had just stamped.then continued to ink the edges of the card using the same ink.

The next step was to add texture and I used one of my masks with a leaf design hope you can see it it was hard to get a good picture of the embossing.

To  make my topper I stamped my image and embossed with clear embossing powder ,then colouring the background with a red promarker. The stamped image was cut out leaving a small white space as an outline before attaching I went  around the edges with ink.

To finish I mounted the heart on white card and mounted onto a die cut square.

Good luck to everyone entering there are some really nice designs.

Thank you for stopping by
Lynn

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for entering your stunning card into the Clarity Challenge. Love the way you've used the NDC stamp. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lynn I hope you have enjoyed entering the challenge. The embossing of the New Design Club Stamp works so well. God luck.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card Lynn. I really like how you've created the background. Thank you for entering the Claritystamp Challenge. Good luck. x

    ReplyDelete