Wednesday 16 April 2014

Clarity blog Challenge - Monochrome

Treescape Stencil 7 x 7 Inch

Clarity club stamp
Distress ink Walnut Stain
Cream card
Craft card
8x8 white card blank

Here is my card for this months challenge monochrome theme. I chose to use Walnut stain as this year I used this technique on my christmas cards and really loved the colour tone. 
This is how I put my card together:
  1. First I Masked off a square in the centre of my card then stamped my image, added some ground below the tree and work my ink around the mask square .
  2. Next I mask off the stamped area and placed my tree mask on top using a stencil brush I gave a light coating of ink.
  3. After removing the mask I stamped the tree around the edge of the card.
  4. To finish I mounted my artwork, on the craft card I made a watermark with veramark using the same tree stamp.
Thank you for stopping by, good luck everyone.


 Really enjoying the Clarity You Tube every Tuesday on the blog , and I've just received  my Clarity order good job I have another week before I go back to work think I may be doing lots of crafting!
Bye for now 
Lynn

3 comments:

  1. Oh wow Lynn I love the way you have used the stamps and stencil ...perfect for our monochrome Challenge..thank you for joining in with our Clarity Challenge ...and I am so glad that you enjoy You Tube Tuesday....Jo. X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh WOW! What a stunner! I'm with Jo, this is perfect for the challenge! Good luck Lynne x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfect for our Clarity Challenge. Love the way you've used the tree stamp for your border. Thanks for entering the Clarity Challenge and Good Luck.

    ReplyDelete