Saturday 22 March 2014

clarity challenge - Flower Power


To make my card I used clarity stamps

Small Fuchsia Clear Stamp


To make my card background I used versamark through a mask and embossed with clear embossing powder. Then added colour with my distress inks using a brayer over the top of the clear embossing, adding  more colour where needed with a sponge.
For the stamping  background well this was a bit of an experiment but it seemed to work, I put some distress ink onto my craft sheet taking blue and purple shades then sprayed with water, placed my card over the ink and  when I lifted it up I had a lovely blend of  ink giving  a lovely distressed look.
After drying my card I began to stamp, embossing the fuchsia and bud , then painted mixing my distress inks with perfect pearls. Filled the spaces around the flowers with stamps from my jounaling set, and mounted on white and purlple card, set another brayed card behind the flowers to give some depth.

At the bottom right I added a greeting for Mothers Day and attached some white ribbon and a die cut butterfly to embellish.
I would like to enter my card into the Clarity Challenge Flower power.
 
Thanks for stopping by 
Lynn

6 comments:

  1. lovely card Lynn great colour and lay out thanks for entering and good luck

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Lynn, and one of my all time favourite Clarity Stamps...I do love how you have used them....perfect for our challenge....Jo. X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card and stamp combination... Beautiful! Good luck in the challenge Lynn x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just popped over to wish you luck in the challenge. A very lovely card Lynn. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for leaving such lovely comments and good luck to everyone who has entered the challenge.

    ReplyDelete